Thursday, April 17, 2008

Optometrist

<-- picture of an eye http://www.sightsavers.org/What%20We%20Do/Causes%20of%20Blindness/The%20Human%20Eye/World1224.html?gclid=CKyb0O3f45ICFQ7PYAodv2sZwQ<-- link to information about the eye...
So Dr. Pamela Fong came over Mr. Olson's bio class today. She showed us how the eye is an amazing thing. I learned that light-haired people have light eyes and usually a blue iris. Young people have this white thing and old people are far-sighted.
And I also learned, while stabbing at a sheep eye, that the eye is very complex. It has many interesting things inside it, like the gooey gel.
Today is Sunday, I just got my new glasses because im very near-sighted and my vision sucks. But now i can see perfectly fine compared mith my 5-year-old glasses which i got while in the 6th grade. outdated

No comments: